Skilled Nursing Care in Spring Hill, TN
Expert care that considers each person’s experience.
We know finding the right place for a loved one to receive skilled nursing care is an important and multifaceted decision. So in everything we do, with every person we have the privilege of serving, we make it clear that our goals are their goals.
You’ll be pleased to find that our skilled nursing center in Spring Hill, TN, defies the image you may have of a traditional skilled nursing home or skilled nursing facility. At The Reserve, residents are supported not only by an adaptive range of senior health care services, but also by the comfort of modern amenities, private residences and an engaging, wellness-minded community.
Get in touch using the form on this page to learn more about what makes The Reserve your top choice for skilled nursing in Spring Hill, TN.
Your care is our priority.
We strive to provide the finest-quality skilled nursing and long-term care in Middle Tennessee.
In addition to being available around the clock for our residents, our team is expertly trained in a variety of specialized areas that further enhance the care experience. Our full suite of skilled nursing services includes:
- Skilled and intermediate care
- A medical director on-site and area physicians on call
- Licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants
- Activities specifically adapted to the interests and abilities of our residents
- Top-quality dining services with special dietary accommodations made with the guidance of a registered dietician
- Advanced medical equipment and nurse call system
- Specialized congestive heart failure program
- Diabetes management
- Fall prevention therapy
- IV therapy and nutrition including Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- Respiratory therapy
- Tracheostomy care
- Wound care therapy administered by a certified wound care nurse
- Dental, optometry, audiology, podiatry, psychiatry, respiratory therapy, and other specialized consultant services available when needed
- Full access to our rehabilitation department that can provide physical, occupational and speech therapies to ensure residents maintain their optimal physical, mental and psychosocial well-being
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) similar to a hospital?
No, a SNF is not like a hospital. Many people enter a SNF following a hospital stay because they need continued therapy and nursing care, but at a slightly lower level of acuity. SNFs try to be more homelike, so that people can feel more comfortable as they recover. There are usually more community areas where residents and families can relax and visit. Residents can fill their days with therapy sessions and scheduled activities. Meals are often eaten in a dining room as opposed to in the room like in the hospital. This provides a great opportunity for socialization among our residents. A stay in a skilled nursing facility is a transition between the hospital and home.
Are there nurses on duty 24 hours a day?
Yes, there are nurses on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What types of payment are accepted for skilled nursing care?
At The Reserve, we accept private medical insurance, long-term care insurance, along with Medicare insurance. We encourage you to reach out directly at 931-729-7931 or use the contact form on this page to discuss specifics.