Senior Assisted Living in Spring Hill, TN
In service of your independence.
When you’re in need of first-rate assisted living in Spring Hill, TN, look no further than The Reserve. Surrounded by the comforts of home and opportunities to make the most of each day, our senior assisted living residents feel confident they’ve found a truly wonderful place to call home.
We tailor assistance plans to fit the needs and preferences of every individual — ensuring each person receives the perfect amount of help with the tasks of daily living. Together with a distinct sense of Middle Tennessee sincerity, this thoughtful support actually allows for greater independence. It delivers more freedom and energy to enjoy the benefits of community living. It makes it easier to engage in fun and healthful activities. And it provides a peace of mind that, if your needs change, you’ll have a team of caring professionals at the ready.
Get in touch using the form on this page to learn more about what makes The Reserve the clear choice for assisted living in Spring Hill, TN.
From the moment you arrive, it’s easy to see why we’ve been voted Best in Maury County for Assisted Living.
Our turnkey Studios feature:
- Private bathrooms with accessible showers
- State-of-the-art medical bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and nightstand provided
- Individual heating and cooling units
- Flat screen television
- All maintenance provided
- Linens provided
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Trash removal
- Free landline phone with oversized buttons, ringer light and sound booster
- Free basic cable and wireless internet
- All other utilities paid
- Landline phone provided
Frequently Asked Questions
What is assisted living?
Assisted living is a great alternative to living at home for individuals who are fairly independent but need some assistance with various activities of daily living (ADLs). For each person it’s different, but tailored assistance is available for common ADLs such as medication management, bathing, grooming, dressing, transportation and housekeeping. Assisted living often takes place within a community setting where residents are able to enjoy the privacy of their own studio while making use of common spaces.
How can you tell it’s time for assisted living?
Often seniors and their families begin searching for an assisted living community when there is a decline in overall ability to complete chores and tasks.
Assisted living may be the right choice if someone is experiencing the following signs:
- Inability to manage a home’s upkeep
- Assistance with meals is needed
- Loneliness and social isolation is occurring
- Concerns regarding living independently without supervision
- Individual no longer feels safe alone
- Medications aren’t taken timely or properly
- Decline in function and personal appearance/hygiene
- No longer able to drive
- Forgetfulness that can lead to unsafe situations
- Lack of motivation or inability to enjoy the activities and hobbies from the recent past
Do assisted living residences come furnished?
We do provide a high-end medical bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and nightstand. Some residents elect to bring some additional personal furnishings to add a touch of comfort and hominess to their studio.