Senior Health Center in Spring Hill, TN
Setting the stage for fulfilling days.
Providing a warm and inclusive setting where you can feel right at home — that’s what community life at The Reserve at Spring Hill is all about. It’s a way of doing things rooted in decades of experience, commitment and teamwork.
And thanks to our organization’s not-for-profit mission, you’ll find we’re continually reinvesting in the lives of the Spring Hill, TN, seniors we serve. For us, that reinvestment means always prioritizing your health and happiness, whether you engage us for skilled nursing, rehabilitation, respite care, hospice care or assisted living.
Get in touch using the form on this page to experience the services and amenities that will help you feel right at home in our Spring Hill, TN, community.
We look to surround residents across each level of care with distinct lifestyle choices and an engaging array of services and amenities that include:
- Private rooms with individual bathrooms
- Maintenance-free living with daily housekeeping and available laundry service
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with outdoor courtyard spaces
- Restaurant-style fine dining, ice cream parlor and bistro
- Three meals a day, featuring a wide variety of selections
- Room service with food available anytime
- Free cable TV and wireless internet
- Book and video library
- Movie theater
- Live musical and performing arts entertainment
- Daily recreational and therapeutic communal activity programming
- Social services and support groups
- Spiritual programs and services
- Exercise classes
- Regularly scheduled community events like BBQs, Fish Fries, Brunch & Learns and family holiday gatherings
- Guest speakers presenting insights on current health and wellness topics
- Physician services available
- Convenient parking
- Pharmacy services
- Covered carport for drop-off and pickup
- Daily newspaper delivery available
- Individual call system in each studio
- Local transportation